Monday, September 3, 2012

2012-13 - My new classroom!

Another school year is about to begin - where did the summer go?  It seems like it just started... Here are pictures of my new classroom - after Mom and I spent 28 hours on it, it is ready to go. (my principal came in and said he has never seen the lab so clean and organized!)  I graduated up to the official chemistry lab - the nicest science room in our school.  I am the only chemistry teacher now... all of the chemistry students will have me all year!  I am going to enjoy my new classroom... however, it will be a little bit crowded at times with my biggest class being 31 students.











1 comment:

Meredith Sledge said...

How exciting!!! I'm not a Chemistry girl at all but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for all your sweet blog comments!