Wow - a lot of progress today - and we love it so far! As you can see, more steps are being added and the planters are progressing. Tony and his crew are so funny... yesterday I told them to leave their pop cans in the back, then I would take them down to the recycling. They stacked them yesterday in a pyramid, and I mentioned today to them that I thought that was funny because they are landscapers... so today they got even fancier with their building! :-) Tomorrow morning a builder guy will come and replace that board under the side door so Tony and his workers can proceed with steps up to the door. As you can see, Ken's and our front yard is really trashed. Tony is extending the wall so our front yard will be flat without any slopes. We are unsure if we will put any kind of a railing on the steps yet. FYI - each of the bricks is 82 pounds! I will have to guesstimate how many bricks, then figure out the total weight. One of these days when I have nothing better to do!! :-)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Day #4 coming together....
Wow - a lot of progress today - and we love it so far! As you can see, more steps are being added and the planters are progressing. Tony and his crew are so funny... yesterday I told them to leave their pop cans in the back, then I would take them down to the recycling. They stacked them yesterday in a pyramid, and I mentioned today to them that I thought that was funny because they are landscapers... so today they got even fancier with their building! :-) Tomorrow morning a builder guy will come and replace that board under the side door so Tony and his workers can proceed with steps up to the door. As you can see, Ken's and our front yard is really trashed. Tony is extending the wall so our front yard will be flat without any slopes. We are unsure if we will put any kind of a railing on the steps yet. FYI - each of the bricks is 82 pounds! I will have to guesstimate how many bricks, then figure out the total weight. One of these days when I have nothing better to do!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment