Wow - after 25 hours of working - Mom and I got my classroom together for students. It is not perfect, and I still need to tweak it - but I think it looks pretty good! (Thank you Derek, Pam, Cooper, Allie, and Devin for helping me move!) The glassware cabinet - mom and I washed every single beaker and flask in it! Whew - that's how dirty it was... but now it is all organized and ready for student use!
After day #1 - I like the classroom, but there are a few things I need to figure out and get used to - like my voice echoing when I am up at my smart board, how to hand out and collect papers, if I should space out the desks more, etc. It will get figured out in time. Do you notice the new teacher in town? She's pretty cute - isn't she?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment