Thursday, August 25, 2011

Off with old, in with the new

 Let the madness begin...
 Yesterday they started our project by tearing out the patio doors and putting in the window.

Today they tore down the deck... They really had to work hard at it, and it took them a lot longer than I thought it would.  Amazing how in 1989 the deck just fell apart, but this one took a lot of sweat and muscle to tear it down.

As you can see, the patio doors are gone, and we have a new window in its place.  Mom and I love it!  You can look out the window and see my fire pit - We are really going to like it a lot.
Taking care of a deck is a lot of work, not to mention it is 10 feet off the ground.  I am glad it is gone.  4 workers are here working on it, and as of right now they are tearing off all of the old siding.
I will post more pictures later.


No comments: