Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 9:28 PM


We (Allie, Devin & I) were at Gunderson Clinic most of the day so I am quite drained, but things are going fine.

They put "the" brace on Devin's legs today, but will adjust them to the proper position a little each week for the next 4 weeks. That means we will be making weekly trips to LaCrosse, but hopefully we can plan them a little better than todays 2 appointments ( 11:30 & 3:00). We ended up being there until 5:00 for the later appointment because of several miscommunications.

The first appointment today was to check to see if the shunt is doing it's job. Even I could see the difference in the Ultrasound pictures and I am expecting Dr. Faillace (the surgical Dr.) to call and say everything looks good. Compared to the 2 surgeries Devin has already had, this information seems so uneventful, but uneventful is Good!

No comments: